DotVision is committed to protecting your personal data and privacy.
As such, and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), we hereby inform you of the conditions under which your personal data will be processed by us.
This policy supplements the legal notice, the General Conditions of Use and the General Conditions of Sale available on this site.
What personal data do we process?
We may collect and store your personal data in order to:
– Process and reply to your messages,
– Create and manage access to your accounts,
– Receive and process your order,
– Receive and process your participation in a survey or contest,
– Manage your subscription to our newsletters,
– Establish and follow up any commercial relationship that may arise from your messages and contacts,
– Write an opinion/comment published on the site,
– Process your job application,
– Collect your payment,
– Ensure accounting and management,
– Improve our customer service,
– Manage the smooth operation and personalization of our services,
– Send you commercial and advertising information according to your preferences,
– Detect attacks and take legal action against fraud,
– Allow you to communicate with other website users,
– Process and respond to your requests to exercise your rights,
– To meet regulatory requirements in force or in the process of being adopted.
– To provide Geolocation services for people or goods in real time, mainly in connection with sporting events, but without limitation.
– To process and analyze data from communicating devices linked to your account and according to your settings.
- Contact information (e.g. surname, first name, telephone number, email),
- Personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, marital status, profession),
- Your preferences,
- Payment information,
- Technical and location information generated in the course of using our services,
- Data generated by communicating devices (including smartphones).
Legal basis for data processing
The processing of personal data implemented is based:
- Either on the consent of the data subject (Article 6.1.a of the RGPD) for all processing that requires the prior collection of consent. In online forms, mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. If you fail to answer the mandatory questions, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services.
- For the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures,
- Or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest (Article 6.1.e of the RGPD).
- Or for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Your data is kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above.
The length of time we retain customer data depends on the purpose of the request. In this context, customers’ personal data is kept for the time required to fulfill their request. Failing this, personal data is deleted within the timeframe recommended by the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), after a period of three years from the date of collection, subject to the following conditions:
- archiving possibilities and legal obligations,
- obligations to retain certain data for evidentiary purposes and/or to render it anonymous.
The customer’s personal data collected and processed for the purposes of executing offers are kept for the time required to manage the contractual relationship.
By way of derogation, personal data required to establish proof of a right or contract are archived in accordance with legal provisions (5 or 10 years after the end of the commercial relationship, as the case may be).
Who will receive your data?
Your personal data is intended for DotVision.
Traffic analysis (such as Google Analytics), Customer service / chat (such as Intercom), CRM provider (such as Hubspot), Payment provider (such as Stripe), Email provider (such as Mailjet or Sendgrid), SMS provider (such as Twilio), CDN service (such as Cloudflare).From time to time we may need to allow our partners to process, on our behalf, the personal information we hold about you for the purposes set out in this policy or as otherwise required by law.
Customer personal data collected is hosted in Europe.
In the event that we use a service provider located outside the European Union, we undertake to verify that appropriate measures have been put in place to ensure that personal data benefit from an adequate level of protection.
How does DotVision keep your data safe?
We implement all organizational and technical measures to ensure an appropriate level of security for your personal data, and in particular to prevent any loss of confidentiality, integrity or accessibility.
We frequently back up data, we encrypt your data to protect it during transfer, we put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure that customers’ personal data is kept securely for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
In accordance with Applicable Regulations, you have the following rights:
- A right of rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you. You also have the right to complete incomplete data concerning you, by providing an additional declaration. Should you exercise this right, we undertake to communicate any rectification to all recipients of your data,
- A right of deletion: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion of your data. However, this is not an absolute right, and we may retain your data for legal or legitimate reasons.
- A right to the limitation of processing: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the limitation of processing on your data,
- A right to data portability: you have the right to receive the data you have supplied to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or to pass it on to a third party of your choice. This right only applies where the processing of your data is based on your consent, on a contract or is carried out by automated means,
- A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for processing based on our legitimate interest, a mission of public interest and those for commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right, and we may refuse your request for legal or legitimate reasons,
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data where the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent carried out prior to such withdrawal,
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to contact your data protection authority to complain about our personal data protection practices,
Pursuant to the RGPD, the conditions for exercising these rights may vary depending on the lawfulness basis of the processing mentioned in the first paragraph.
We will act on any exercise of rights as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of receipt of the request.
We reserve the right to:
- To request proof of the applicant’s identity in the event of reasonable doubt, in order to respect its obligation of confidentiality,
- Extend the response time by two months, informing the applicant of the extension and the reasons for the postponement within one month of receipt of the request,
- refuse to respond to a request if it is considered abusive (in view of its number, repetitive or systematic nature).
Who to contact for all GDPR-related queries?
To exercise your rights, please contact us:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who will be able to respond to all your requests, including exercising your rights, relating to your personal data.
Guillaume Pelletier has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) with the CNIL (Designation N° DPO-141167). The contact details of our Data Protection Officer are as follows:
Name: Guillaume Deroy
Address: 42 rue de l’Innovation 77550 Moissy-Cramayel – FRANCE
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If, despite our efforts and commitments, you feel that your rights concerning your personal data have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés: CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 75334 Paris Cedex 07 – France.
Data protection policy subject to change
What is a “cookie”?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
They facilitate your online experience by saving navigation information. Thanks to cookies, sites can keep you connected, remember your site preferences and offer you personalized content. Cookies can also be used to compile statistics on browsing experience and to show targeted advertising.
In general, cookies can be classified by :
- First-party cookies are issued by a website that a user visits directly.
- Third-party cookies are not created by the website consulted, but by a third party such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Vimеo, etc.
- Strictly necessary cookies are required for the website to function correctly.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember choices you have made in the past.
- Statistics cookies help the website owner collect statistical data and understand how visitors interact with the website.
- Marketing cookies track the user’s online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant ads.
- Session cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device for a certain period of time.
What cookies and tracers do we use?
|This cookie is set by websites run on the Windows Azure cloud platform. It is used for load balancing to make sure the visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any browsing session.
|When using Microsoft Azure as a hosting platform and enabling load balancing, this cookie ensures that requests from one visitor browsing session are always handled by the same server in the cluster.
|For continued stickiness support with CORS use cases after the Chromium update, we are creating additional stickiness cookies for each of these duration-based stickiness features named AWSALBCORS (ALB).
|1 year 1 month
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to persist session state.
|1 year 1 month
|This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
|Live chat widget sets the cookies to store the Zopim Live Chat ID used to identify a device across visits
Your cookie preferences